Age : 34
Registration date : 21/11/2008
Numri i postimeve : 18
Location : Muzika, Interent , Forums
|Titulli: VSO ConvertXtoDVD 18.104.22.168 Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:25 am
ConvertXtoDVD (formerly DivXtoDVD) is a software to convert and burn your videos to DVD. With ConvertXtoDVD and in a few clicks you can backup your movies to DVD playable on any home DVD player.
ConvertXtoDVD supports most popular format such Xvid, MOV, VOB, Mpeg, Mpeg4, MP4, AVI, WMV, DV and stream formats. It converts your files into a compliant DVD Video set of files and burns it on a DVD media.
The aspect ratio can be automatically selected or forced to a specific format. The program works for NTSC and PAL video formats and creates chapters automatically. Multiple audio tracks are supported. Version 2 uses a completely rewritten interface with subtitles support and a lot of new settings.
* Video formats supported: avi, divx, xvid, mov, mkv, flv, mpeg-1, mpeg2-, mpeg-4, nsv, dvr-ms, tivo, ts, ifo, vob, asf, wmv, realmedia, rm, rmvb, ogm, existing files from digital camcorders, TV/Sat, capture cards, etc. No external codecs needed like avi codec download
* Create DVD menus with different templates available, possibility to add background video, image or audio, have chapter and audio/subtitle menus
* Conversion advisor wizard, control of the conversion speed vs. quality
* Fast and quality encoder, typically less than 1 hour for converting 1 movie, and supports Multi-Core processors!
* Included burning engine with burn speed control choice of SAO or packet writing methods, supports all DVD formats
* Custom and or automatic chapter creation with markers and preview window
* Advanced file merging possibilities
* Audio formats supported internal and external: AC3, DTS, PCM, OGG, MP3, WMA and more...
* Subtitles files supported internal and external: SRT, .SUB/IDX, .SSA with color and font selection, and supports tags like italic, bold
* Video output for video standard (NTSC, PAL), TV Screen (Widescreen 16:9, Fullscreen 4:3) and DVD Resolution (Full D1, Boradcast D1, Half D1, SIF), or choose automatic for all choices listed above. Also convert video from NTSC to PAL or PAL to NTSC
* Video post processing settings like video resize-pad/cropping and de-interlacing options
* Multilingual support
* Optimized for Windows 2000 / XP / Vista
Changes in ConvertXtoDVD 22.214.171.124 :
- Various translations added or updated.
- Improved resize window, added 2 checkboxes to apply the resizing to :
* all files in the current titleset (enabled if there is merged parts and all video sources has the same resolution)
* all files in the whole dvd (enabled if there is more than 1 titleset and all video sources in all titlesets have the same resolution)
- 0002195: [Bug] Dutch Translation Issues with the menu templates (wesson)
- 0002198: [Feature Request] Add support for split .trp streams (wesson)
- 0002202: [Information] v126.96.36.199 ßeta: Specific File to be analysed, since the output is out of sync (wesson)
- 0002210: [Suggestion] v188.8.131.52 ßeta: When exiting the "Video Resize Method" Window, the pulldown list in the treeview should change (wesson)
- 0002199: [Bug] Display of Cropping in 2nd avi not showing values as per cd1 can be confusing (wesson)
- 0002200: [Bug] v184.108.40.206 ßeta: Bottom ~xx:xx time not updated when merging files (wesson)
- Cito :
- rapidshare.com ConvertXtoDVD.220.127.116.11_HERM_www.xtremew.org.rar
- Cito :